LIFE OF RICH AND THE POOR
Friends , I should start with a question and give its answer at the last.
The question is that who are rich and who are poor ??
This simple question has a very big answer.
Now find out the answer from the below written article.
"MONEY MONEY AND MONEY" its the title of rich people.
We always think that people with this title are very rich.
Come let's see with some examples.
"I SLEPT ON BENCHES AND BORROWED RS.20 FROM MY FRIENDS TO PURCHASE A TRAIN TICKET TO THE FILM CITY" - (Shahrukh khan)
"I FAILED IN CLASS 8" - (sachin tendulkar)
"I WAS REJECTED FROM THE JOB OF RADIO STATION BECAUSE OF MY HEAVY VOICE" -(amitabh bacchan)
"I WAS RAPED AT THE AGE OF 9" - (oprah winfrey)
"I WAS A BUS CONDUCTER AT THE AGE OF 30" - (rajnikant)
"I NEVER WENT TO THE UNIVERSITY" - (bill gates)
"I WAS A TEA SERVER IN CHILDHOOD"-(narendra modi)
"I WAS ALWAYS LOOKING FOR STREET JOBS AND SLEPT ON FOOTPATHS"-(steve jobs)
"I USED TO WORK AT A SMALL CAFE TO PAY MONEY FOR MY FOOTBALL TRAINING"-(lionel messi)
"I WAS A NEWSPAPER SELLER" - (A.P.J. abdul kalam)
Like this , the luck can't change our future . ITS THE STRUGGLE WITH LIFE THAT CAN NOT ONLY CHANGE OUR FUTURE BUT ALSO CAN AFFECT OUR PERSONALITY DEEPLY.
We can't help our mother in the kitchen for 3 minutes but can easily watch a movie of 3 hours.
RS. 20 are too much to give a beggar but RS.200 are very easy to spend in a carnival.
We can exercise in the gym for 3 hours but cannot lift anyone's load for 3 minutes.
We can stay with our friends a whole week but can't stay in the temple for one hour.
So with all these examples , can you tell that who are rich and who are poor !!!!!!
Friends , I should start with a question and give its answer at the last.
The question is that who are rich and who are poor ??
This simple question has a very big answer.
Now find out the answer from the below written article.
"MONEY MONEY AND MONEY" its the title of rich people.
We always think that people with this title are very rich.
Come let's see with some examples.
"I SLEPT ON BENCHES AND BORROWED RS.20 FROM MY FRIENDS TO PURCHASE A TRAIN TICKET TO THE FILM CITY" - (Shahrukh khan)
"I FAILED IN CLASS 8" - (sachin tendulkar)
"I WAS REJECTED FROM THE JOB OF RADIO STATION BECAUSE OF MY HEAVY VOICE" -(amitabh bacchan)
"I WAS RAPED AT THE AGE OF 9" - (oprah winfrey)
"I WAS A BUS CONDUCTER AT THE AGE OF 30" - (rajnikant)
"I NEVER WENT TO THE UNIVERSITY" - (bill gates)
"I WAS A TEA SERVER IN CHILDHOOD"-(narendra modi)
"I WAS ALWAYS LOOKING FOR STREET JOBS AND SLEPT ON FOOTPATHS"-(steve jobs)
"I USED TO WORK AT A SMALL CAFE TO PAY MONEY FOR MY FOOTBALL TRAINING"-(lionel messi)
"I WAS A NEWSPAPER SELLER" - (A.P.J. abdul kalam)
Like this , the luck can't change our future . ITS THE STRUGGLE WITH LIFE THAT CAN NOT ONLY CHANGE OUR FUTURE BUT ALSO CAN AFFECT OUR PERSONALITY DEEPLY.
We can't help our mother in the kitchen for 3 minutes but can easily watch a movie of 3 hours.
RS. 20 are too much to give a beggar but RS.200 are very easy to spend in a carnival.
We can exercise in the gym for 3 hours but cannot lift anyone's load for 3 minutes.
We can stay with our friends a whole week but can't stay in the temple for one hour.
So with all these examples , can you tell that who are rich and who are poor !!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment